My photo
My name is Giuditta, I am a 20-year-old Italian/English Psychology student and I love clothes and pretty things in general :D Enjoy my blog! For any question: giudigardner@gmail.com

Monday, 21 May 2012

making excuses for my lack of blogging!

Random Picture of a beach


Dear Followers,
I don't even know how to justify my lack of blogging..I guess some people are more able than others to fit it in with their daily activities, whether they are extremely busy or not!
I, however, have been extremely busy (still am) and have not been able to fit it in, but I have decided that has to change. My nex exam is on the 31st of May but I am determined to still do some blogging in the meantime!

Thank you all for your lovely messages, will be sure to reply asap!

xxx



4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I have an exam next week. Good luck!!!

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stay focused on what you need to do. School is always first. You can always just schedule blogs when you want them to be on just incase you won't be on for a while :))

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait for my beach holiday too.... long time no post here dear....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete